In this video, we’ll show you how to check the status of Salesforce and all of its services. For all details regarding the status of your Salesforce org as well as Salesforce services to maintenance windows, Salesforce has its own website to check site status. This website will help you track everything from global Salesforce events to those that are impacting your org and the services that you use specifically. Here’s how you can access it:
1. Navigate to https://status.salesforce.com/.
2. You can search for your Instance, Domain, POD, or MID to check whether those services are down.
3. Additionally, under the Current Status Tab, you can check if there are global ongoing incidents or maintenance happening with Salesforce.
4. In the left tab, you can also check for Status and Maintenance events for Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, B2C Commerce Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
5. After selecting one of these tabs, under the Status tab, you can check the availability of different services.
And if you’re looking for maintenance history on these products, you can find this information under the Maintenances tab.
For more educational videos be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. or subscribe to our blog to receive weekly updates on the Salesforce topics you want to hear about. If you still need assistance with your Salesforce org, feel free to reach out to us. We can provide a free consultation or discuss our Salesforce implementation and consultation services.