In today’s video, we’ll show you how to install apps from the Salesforce AppExchange. The AppExchange is full of solutions that allow you to easily add capabilities to your Salesforce org. Note that you’ll need the permission “Download AppExchange Packages” to do this. To get started, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Salesforce AppExchange. Do this in a new tab. And if you’re not logged in, log in and make sure that your org is connected to your trailblazer.me account.
2. Browse for a solution to install.
3. After reading through the app listing, you can select Get It Now.
4. Decide which environment to install the app in. It’s best practice to install and test in a sandbox first, but since we’re using a Trailhead
Playground in this example, I’m selecting production.
5. Verify that you agree with the terms and conditions and any other prompts for information.
6. You’ll be redirected to sign in to your org.
7. Now select who the app should be installed for – everyone, admins only, or custom.
8. After a moment, the app installation will be complete and your app will be visible on your list of managed packages.
For more educational videos be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. or subscribe to our blog to receive weekly updates on the Salesforce topics you want to hear about. If you still need assistance with your Salesforce org, feel free to reach out to us. We can provide a free consultation or discuss our Salesforce implementation and consultation services.
Julie Anna Contino
Julie Anna is a junior developer with a passion for learning and problem-solving. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and has four years of development experience. She's excited to be a part of the Salesforce ecosystem and combine her previous experience with her passion for helping clients thrive.
We’re an Austin-based Salesforce Consulting Partner, with a passion and belief that the Salesforce platform’s capabilities can help businesses run more efficiently and effectively. Whether you are just getting started with Salesforce or looking to realize its full potential, Roycon specializes in Salesforce Implementations, Salesforce Ongoing Support, and Salesforce Integrations, and Development. We’re the certified partner to guide the way to increase Salesforce Adoption, make strategic decisions, and build your Salesforce Roadmap for success.