In today’s video, we’re going to show you how to setup Quick Actions in Salesforce. Quick Actions are things you’d like easy access to from the Salesforce mobile app. These actions can be customized from the Publisher so you can access the actions you use the most. To setup Quick Actions in Salesforce, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Setup.
2. In the Quick Find Box, type and select Global Actions.
3. Select New Action.
4. Select the Action type you want to use for this Quick Action.
5. Select the Target Object you want to apply the Quick Action to.
6. Now type what the label should say on the Quick Action.
7. Select Save.
8. In the next screen, select which fields should appear in the Quick Action Layout. Select Save again.
9. Navigate back to Setup, and type and select Publisher Layouts.
10. Select Edit next to Global Layout.
11. Drag and Drop the actions you do and don’t need, including the newly created action to the layout.
12. Select Save.
For more educational videos be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. or subscribe to our blog to receive weekly updates on the Salesforce topics you want to hear about. If you still need assistance with your Salesforce org, feel free to reach out to us. We can provide a free consultation or discuss our Salesforce implementation and consultation services.
Julie Anna Contino
Julie Anna is a junior developer with a passion for learning and problem-solving. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and has four years of development experience. She's excited to be a part of the Salesforce ecosystem and combine her previous experience with her passion for helping clients thrive.
We’re an Austin-based Salesforce Consulting Partner, with a passion and belief that the Salesforce platform’s capabilities can help businesses run more efficiently and effectively. Whether you are just getting started with Salesforce or looking to realize its full potential, Roycon specializes in Salesforce Implementations, Salesforce Ongoing Support, and Salesforce Integrations, and Development. We’re the certified partner to guide the way to increase Salesforce Adoption, make strategic decisions, and build your Salesforce Roadmap for success.