In today’s video, we’ll show you how to set up Quick Text in Salesforce. Quick Text is a great way to automate messaging by setting pre-defined messages for different communication scenarios. To start using quick text in Salesforce, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Setup.
2. In the Quick Find Box, type and select Quick Text Settings.
3. Ensure that Enable Quick Text is selected. Additionally, you can configure other settings, such as whether you’d like to use folders if you’re creating a large number of Quick Text options.
4. Now, from the app launcher, type and select Quick Text.
5. If you’re not creating folders, select New Quick Text. You may need to select a new record type based on what you’re creating Quick Text for.
6. Next, enter a name that describes your Quick Text, as well as the message. You can also select the folder, category, and other options. Be sure to include the channels they should be a part of, which will dictate which actions they are available for.
7. Select Save. Now you can use Quick Text based on the channels you’ve defined them for.
For more educational videos be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. or subscribe to our blog to receive weekly updates on the Salesforce topics you want to hear about. If you still need assistance with your Salesforce org, feel free to reach out to us. We can provide a free consultation or discuss our Salesforce implementation and consultation services.
We’re an Austin-based Salesforce Consulting Partner, with a passion and belief that the Salesforce platform’s capabilities can help businesses run more efficiently and effectively. Whether you are just getting started with Salesforce or looking to realize its full potential, Roycon specializes in Salesforce Implementations, Salesforce Ongoing Support, and Salesforce Integrations, and Development. We’re the certified partner to guide the way to increase Salesforce Adoption, make strategic decisions, and build your Salesforce Roadmap for success.