In today’s video, we’re going to show you how to Set Up Price Books in Salesforce. Price books are a collection of products, each with their own set of prices. Price books can help you easily set up different pricing models for different aspects of your business. To set up price books in Salesforce, follow these steps:
1. In the App Launcher, type and select Price Books.
2. Select New.
3. Enter a name for your price book, as well as a description.
4. Check ‘Active’ to make it available right away. Additionally, if you want this price book to be the default, select ‘Is Standard Price Book.’
5. Select Save. The new price book will appear on the screen. Now, switch over to the Related tab and select ‘Add Product.’
6. Select the Product(s) you want to include in this price book, then select Next.
7. For each product, enter the list price that should appear for this price book.
8. When finished, select Save. If you marked your price book as Active, your sales reps will be able to start selling these products under this price book right away.
For more educational videos be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. or subscribe to our blog to receive weekly updates on the Salesforce topics you want to hear about. If you still need assistance with your Salesforce org, feel free to reach out to us. We can provide a free consultation or discuss our Salesforce implementation and consultation services.
We’re an Austin-based Salesforce Consulting Partner, with a passion and belief that the Salesforce platform’s capabilities can help businesses run more efficiently and effectively. Whether you are just getting started with Salesforce or looking to realize its full potential, Roycon specializes in Salesforce Implementations, Salesforce Ongoing Support, and Salesforce Integrations, and Development. We’re the certified partner to guide the way to increase Salesforce Adoption, make strategic decisions, and build your Salesforce Roadmap for success.