In today’s video, we’re going to show you how to post polls in Chatter. Using polls in Salesforce Chatter is a great way to collect information from teammates and get their input. As opposed to posting a question, you can control the type of feedback that you get. To post polls in Chatter, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Chatter. If you can’t locate it from the app you’re in, you can also select it from the App Launcher.
2. Using the tabs at the top of the Chatter menu, select Poll.
3. Enter the question you’d like to ask.
4. Now start creating choices for your question. You can always select Add Choice to add more.
5. When you’re done creating your poll, select Ask.
6. Now you and others you’ve sent the poll to can vote on your poll. To see how users are answering, select ‘View Results.’
For more educational videos be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. or subscribe to our blog to receive weekly updates on the Salesforce topics you want to hear about. If you still need assistance with your Salesforce org, feel free to reach out to us. We can provide a free consultation or discuss our Salesforce implementation and consultation services.
We’re an Austin-based Salesforce Consulting Partner, with a passion and belief that the Salesforce platform’s capabilities can help businesses run more efficiently and effectively. Whether you are just getting started with Salesforce or looking to realize its full potential, Roycon specializes in Salesforce Implementations, Salesforce Ongoing Support, and Salesforce Integrations, and Development. We’re the certified partner to guide the way to increase Salesforce Adoption, make strategic decisions, and build your Salesforce Roadmap for success.