In today’s video, we’ll show you how to set up queues in Salesforce. Queues are typically used on the Lead and Case objects, and assign records
automatically to users and teams that share the same workloads. By having queues set up, users will also be able to easily prioritize which
lead or case needs attention next. Queues also provide the option to notify users when a new record is added to their queue. To create queues
in Salesforce, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Setup.
2. Enter and select Queues in the Quick Find box.
3. Select New.
4. Give the queue a name, then if applicable, decide whether you’ll use the email notification feature for queue members.
5. Select the object(s) you want to assign to the queue.
6. Now select members to add to the queue. This can be filtered by individual users as well as roles and groups.
7. Once complete, select Save. Note that creating a queue will also create a list view of the same name. From here, you can also set up
assignment rules for your queue so that records that meet a set of criteria are added to the queue automatically.
For more educational videos be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. or subscribe to our blog to receive weekly updates on the Salesforce topics you want to hear about. If you still need assistance with your Salesforce org, feel free to reach out to us. We can provide a free consultation or discuss our Salesforce implementation and consultation services.