In today’s video, we’re going to show you how to change themes in Salesforce. By default, Salesforce has its own theme and branding set with your org. But you can actually customize your org to your company’s branding. To change themes in Salesforce, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Setup.
2. In the Quick Find Box, type and select Themes and Branding.
3. In this menu, you’ll see all of the themes you can choose from. To create a new theme, select New Theme in the top-right corner.
4. Enter a title, name, and description for your new theme.
5. In the next section, you can change branding settings, including icon and color.
6. In the color section, you can add additional color settings, such as the background image color.
7. Finally, you can change image headers and user icons.
8. When you’re done, select Save. You’ll then be able to select your new theme from the themes and branding menu.
For more educational videos be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. or subscribe to our blog to receive weekly updates on the Salesforce topics you want to hear about. If you still need assistance with your Salesforce org, feel free to reach out to us. We can provide a free consultation or discuss our Salesforce implementation and consultation services.
Julie Anna Contino
Julie Anna is a junior developer with a passion for learning and problem-solving. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and has four years of development experience. She's excited to be a part of the Salesforce ecosystem and combine her previous experience with her passion for helping clients thrive.
We’re an Austin-based Salesforce Consulting Partner, with a passion and belief that the Salesforce platform’s capabilities can help businesses run more efficiently and effectively. Whether you are just getting started with Salesforce or looking to realize its full potential, Roycon specializes in Salesforce Implementations, Salesforce Ongoing Support, and Salesforce Integrations, and Development. We’re the certified partner to guide the way to increase Salesforce Adoption, make strategic decisions, and build your Salesforce Roadmap for success.