In this video, we’ll show you how to bypass login verification in Salesforce. If you or other users are consistently logging in from the same computer, you may want to bypass the step of login verification. This is something that can be done by updating the Login IP Ranges to whitelist users. You can do this within the Setup menu – here’s how to find it:
1. Navigate to the Setup Menu.
2. In the left-hand menu, navigate to
Administration > Users > Profiles.
3. Select the Profile for the User or Users you want to bypass the Login Verification Code for.
4. Next, under System, Select ‘Login IP Ranges.’ Then, select ‘Add IP Ranges.’
5. Enter the IP Address Range for the User you want to bypass Login Verification codes for. You may also want to add a description to differentiate the different IPs.
6. When you’re done, select Save. And if you want to add another user for this profile, select Save & New.
For more educational videos be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. or subscribe to our blog to receive weekly updates on the Salesforce topics you want to hear about. If you still need assistance with your Salesforce org, feel free to reach out to us. We can provide a free consultation or discuss our Salesforce implementation and consultation services.
We’re an Austin-based Salesforce Consulting Partner, with a passion and belief that the Salesforce platform’s capabilities can help businesses run more efficiently and effectively. Whether you are just getting started with Salesforce or looking to realize its full potential, Roycon specializes in Salesforce Implementations, Salesforce Ongoing Support, and Salesforce Integrations, and Development. We’re the certified partner to guide the way to increase Salesforce Adoption, make strategic decisions, and build your Salesforce Roadmap for success.