In today’s video, we’ll show you how to subscribe to reports in Salesforce. If you find yourself frequently checking reports in anticipation of a specific change or data result, you should know that you can automate this process to notify you in the event of changes. You can also schedule
notifications on a set frequency to remind you to check updates on reports. Verify that you have the permission “Subscribe to Reports” to use this helpful feature. To subscribe to Salesforce reports, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the report that you’d like to subscribe to.
2. Select the dropdown arrow, then Subscribe.
3. Set the Schedule you’d like to use for updating your report.
4. Now in the Conditions area, select Add Conditions to this report and select under which conditions you’d like to be notified. Note that
you can add more than one condition if needed, and all of these conditions must be met.
5. Next, decide whether you’d like just the summary when being notified, or the summary and the full report.
6. Finally, under Edit Recipients, decide who should be receiving these notifications.
7. Select Save.
Julie Anna Contino
Julie Anna is a junior developer with a passion for learning and problem-solving. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and has four years of development experience. She's excited to be a part of the Salesforce ecosystem and combine her previous experience with her passion for helping clients thrive.