Salesforce Technical Architect
The Salesforce Technical Architect helps design and deliver solutions for enterprise-grade customers using Salesforce products. The primary responsibility is to recommend the best solution for a given set of requirements and articulate the trade-offs involved in choosing one solution over another. The Salesforce Technical Architect provides leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices around Salesforce development.
- Determining whether the current system can be upgraded or if a new system needs to be installed.
- Providing the company with design ideas and schematics.
- Project managing the design and implementation of the system.
- Meeting with the software developers to discuss the system software needs.
- Troubleshooting systems issues as they arise.
- Overseeing all the moving parts of the system integration
- Owning the design with the supporting SA
- Design, Implement, and maintain IT Systems Business for client
- Plan to design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to team members
- Suggest Integration Methods
- Development of Customizations
- Team Spec Customization design
- Support the Solution Architect
Preferred Requirements and Hands-On Experience:
- Understands web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com
- Manage the administration team
- Demonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development
- Ability to appropriately interact with campus-wide information technologists and end users, including faculty, staff, and students
- Ability to work independently and be proactive to ensure proper availability of systems/services
- Personal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to scope, define and manage work packages
- Support documentation process by providing applicable artifacts (code samples, screenshots)
- Will oversee the implementation of SFDC from an architectural perspective
Who You Are:
- You have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Great with customers and a fantastic team player.
Why Join Roycon?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote options are available.
- Work with exciting companies with unique challenges
- Room for advancement
- Availability of resources to continue to develop your skills.
- Be a part of a growing team where your contributions can have a significant impact
- Fantastic benefits include employer-paid health insurance and a 401(k) match program
We’re based in Austin Texas and are open to both local and remote candidates. This position can be fully remote. If you’re interested in this role please apply today!