Salesforce Solution Architect
The Solution Architect (SA) is tasked with working as a key member of our project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements, providing consultative advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodologies, as well as creating a solution that best meets our client’s needs.
Primary responsibilities include overall project and customer success as well as:
- As a key contributor on a project team, guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using RoyCon Technologies’ methodology
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Lead Customer-facing Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Document business requirements as part of the Technical Design Document in collaboration with Technical Architect
- Manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution’s end users
- Work with a Project Manager to manage a project to scope, budget, and timeline expectations
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience consulting within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Strong experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Documented proficiency in writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Knowledgeable with data migrations from third-party systems to Salesforce
- Experience building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Solid understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Understanding of key concepts of user-centered design and design thinking
- Desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Required Certifications: Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
- Preferred Certifications: Experience Cloud Consultant; CPQ Specialist; SFS Consultant; Platform App Builder; Platform Developer 1.
Who You Are:
- You have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Great with customers and a fantastic team player.
Why Join Roycon?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote options are available.
- Work with exciting companies with unique challenges
- Room for advancement
- Availability of resources to continue to develop your skills.
- Be a part of a growing team where your contributions can have a significant impact
- Fantastic benefits include employer-paid health insurance and a 401(k) match program
We’re based in Austin Texas and are open to both local and remote candidates. This position can be fully remote, we are based out of Austin, Texas. If you’re interested in this role please apply today!