Salesforce Project Manager
Salesforce Project Managers are responsible for the successful development of the project’s procedures of initiation, planning, execution, regulation, and closure as well as the guidance of the project team’s operations towards achieving all the agreed-upon goals within the set scope, time, quality, and budget standards.
As a Roycon Project Manager you’d be responsible for:
- Be the main contact for the project.
- Coordinate project teams.
- Monitor the progress of the project.
- Manage the project’s budget/hours.
- Ensure the key milestones are reached.
- Scope and Budget the projects.
- Escalate risks and issues to prevent escalations.
- Project Status Reports (PSR’s)
- Scheduling of Meetings, Discovery Sessions, Sprint Retrospectives
- Agendas for Meetings
- Timelines and Risks
- Daily Internal Standups (15 min)
- Create Templates for the project team
Who You Are:
- You have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Great with customers and a fantastic team player.
Why Join Roycon?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote options are available.
- Work with exciting companies with unique challenges
- Room for advancement
- Availability of resources to continue to develop your skills.
- Be a part of a growing team where your contributions can have a significant impact
- Fantastic benefits include employer-paid health insurance and a 401(k) match program
We’re based in Austin Texas and are open to both local and remote candidates. This position can be fully remote, we are based out of Austin, Texas. If you’re interested in this role please apply today!