As a Salesforce Developer, your goal is to provide support and gap filling for any solution/need required by a project team in order to ensure client success.
- SaaS Metrics, Apex, UAT support, bug fixes, oversight, recommendations on best practices, deployment team member
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities, or Knowledge
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization – APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, etc.,
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, and Email Alerts
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth, and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s)
- Perform data updates/migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy-to-understand code.
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects that may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
Who You Are:
- You have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Great with customers and a fantastic team player.
Why Join Roycon?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote options are available.
- Work with exciting companies with unique challenges
- Room for advancement
- Availability of resources to continue to develop your skills.
- Be a part of a growing team where your contributions can have a significant impact
- Fantastic benefits include employer-paid health insurance and a 401(k) match program
We’re based in Austin Texas and are open to both local and remote candidates. This position can be fully remote, we are based out of Austin, Texas. If you’re interested in this role please apply today!