Salesforce Business Analyst
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you’d be responsible for understanding the business need while co-creating technical solutions serving as a reference for the overall design.
While working on a project, you’d:
- Be responsible and accountable for all User stories and acceptance criteria.
- Be responsible for the grooming of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Co-facilitate discovery sessions, and demos, and train the trainer.
- Own Jira Management.
- Discovery Support
- User Stories & Acceptance Criteria Workbook Delivery
- Smoke Testing Deployments
- Work throughout the organization with the goal of improving and implementing new technologies, supporting large scale team initiatives, and driving team success
- Analyze, draft, validate and finalize business and technical requirements
- Create User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Test Cases and facilitate UAT sessions
Who You Are:
- You have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- You desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Great with customers and a fantastic team player.
Why Join Roycon?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote options are available.
- Work with exciting companies with unique challenges
- Room for advancement
- Availability of resources to continue to develop your skills.
- Be a part of a growing team where your contributions can have a significant impact
- Fantastic benefits include employer-paid health insurance and a 401(k) match program
We’re based in Austin Texas and are open to both local and remote candidates. This position can be fully remote, we are based out of Austin, Texas. If you’re interested in this role please apply today!